#15 High Quality SCTX Stainless Steel Wood Screws
- The Ultimate Screw for Corrosion Protection, High Quality Heat Treated Stainless Steel (Grade 300 Series)
- For applications using chemically treated materials (ACQ) and in coastal areas, harsh weather and high moisture areas.
- Deep, Wide, Sharp Screw Threads Provide Maximum Holding Power and Cut Cleanly and Easily Through Tough Materials
- Drag Reducing Knurled Shoulder for a Clean and Easy Installation
- Type 17 Notched Screw Point for Quick Starts without "Walking" and Need for Pre-Drilling
- Torx/Star Drive Delivers Twice the Torque of a Phillips or Square Drive Screw
- Deep Torx/Star Drive Head Reduces "Cam-out" When Driving Screw
- For construction applications including Decking, Fencing, Roofing, Framing, Timber Frame or Post and Beam
# 15 High Quality SCTX Stainless Steel Wood Screws
These #15 Stainless Steel Construction Lag Screws Have a .625" Diameter Head. With an ~5/16 Thread Diameter. Use a T30 Torx/Star Drive Bit for Installing these Stainless Steel Construction Lag Wood Screws.
For Contractor Pricing (View Cart to See Discounts)
- Order 2 or More 100 Count SCTX Screws and Save 10%
- Order 6 or More 100 Count SCTX Screws and Save 15%
- Order 2 or More Full Boxes of SCTX Screws and Save 5%
- Order 6 or More Full Boxes of SCTX Screws and Save 10%