Pocket Hole Cabinet Screws FINE Thread
- Modified Truss (Washer Head) Head Lubricated Screws, Also known as Pocket Screws or Pocket Hole Screws
- Excellent Cabinet Pocket Screws (Work Excellent with Kreg Jig®) for Cabinetry, Furniture, etc.
- Use For Professional Operations and Demanding Industries, Excellent Screws for Hardwood Applications (Fine Thread)
- High Quality Heat Treated Steel Pocket Hole Screws
- Modified Truss Head Cabinet Screws Have the Best Compression Strengths (.372" Head Diameter)
- Deep, Wide, Sharp Screw Threads Provide Maximum Holding Power
- High Quality Pocket Hole Screw Threads Cut Cleanly and Easily Through Tough Materials
- Type 17 Notched Screw Point for Quick Starts without "Walking"
- Torx/Star Drive Delivers Twice the Torque of Phillips or Square Drive Screws
- These Deep Torx/Star Drive Screws Reduce "Cam-out"
- We recommend using with a T20 Driver Bit
For Contractor Pricing (View in Cart to See Savings)
Order 2 or More 1 Pound Pocket Hole Wood Screws or other Screws Save 15%
Order 6 of More 1 Pound Pocket Hole Wood Screws or other Screws Save 25%
Order 2 or More 5 Pound Pocket Hole Wood Screws or other Screws Save 10%
Order 6 of More 5 Pound Pocket Hole Wood Screws or other Screws Save 20%
Order 2 or more Pocket Wood Screws or other Bulk Screw Boxes and Save 5%
Order 6 or more Pocket Wood Screws or other Bulk Screw Boxes and Save 10%