#10 Gold Star Cabinet Modified Truss Head Screw
- Modified Truss (Washer Head) Head Screws Are Triple Coated for Superior Exterior Protection
- Coating Has Been Through 1200 Hours of Salt Spray Testing Without Any Coating or Screw Failures, Excellent Multipurpose Screws
- ACQ Pressure Treated Lumber Compatible, Corrosion Resistant, For Professional Operations & Demanding Industries
- Excellent Screws for Both Hard and Soft Wood
- High Quality Heat Treated Steel
- Modified Truss Washer Head Wood Screws Have the Best Compression Strengths (1/2" Head Diameter)
- Deep, Wide, Sharp Screw Threads Provide Maximum Holding Power
- High Quality Screw Threads Cut Cleanly & Easily Through Tough Materials
- Type 17 Notched Screw Point for Quick Starts without "Walking"
- Deep Torx/Star Drive Screws Reduce "Cam-out"
- Excellent Screw for Cabinetry, Furniture, Roofing, Framing, etc.
- Torx/Star Drive Wood Screw Head Provides Twice the Torque of Phillips or Square Drive Screw Heads
- Use with T25 Torx/Star Driver Bit
Screw Engineering Specs:
Average Shear Strength of #10 Shank ---- 2399 lbs
Average Pull-Out Strength ----------------- 1283 lbs
(Screw Pull Out is Calculated with a 3" Length Screw in the wood species: Yellow Pine Wood)
For Contractor Pricing(View Cart to See Discounts)
Order 2 or More 1 Pound Cabinet Wood Screws or other ScrewsSave 15%Order 6 of More 1 Pound Cabinet Wood Screws or other ScrewsSave 25%
Order 2 or More 5 Pound Cabinet Head Wood Screws or other Screws Save 10%Order 6 of More 5 Pound Cabinet Head Wood Screws or other Screws Save 20%
Order 2 or more Cabinet Head Wood Screws or other Bulk Screw Boxes and Save 5%Order 6 or more Cabinet Head Wood Screws or other Bulk Screw Boxes and Save 10%