GRAY PHOSPHATE FINE THREAD DRYWALL SCREWS:
- Gray Phosphate FINE Thread Drywall Screws designed for attaching the drywall to light metal studs.
- Drywall Screws AKA sheetrock screws, gypsum board, sheetrock, plasterboard and general purpose screws
- Drywall screws can be used as all purpose screws or wood screws, good for medium duty wood screw use
- Drywall screws are a great low cost solution to everyday, non-structural wood screw applications
- If used as an all purpose wood screw, use for interior application, do not use for exterior projects
- Screws Can Come in Either a Gray or Black Phosphate Coating**
GRAY PHOSPHATE DRYWALL SCREWS Philips Screw Head
Use standard #2 Philips Screw Driving Tip. For Drywall/Sheetrock use a #2 Philips drywall screw setter with a stop to obtain proper screw depth. Use for drywall, gypsum board, sheetrock, plasterboard and many other general purpose screw applications in less demanding non-structural applications.
**Note: "Gray Phosphate" is more of a name than a color in the case of drywall screws. Since the original intent of drywall screws is that they function under the surface, there is no effort in manufacturing them with color consistency in mind. As a result, the color of these screws can range from gray to black.
For Contractor Pricing (View Cart to See Savings)
Order 2 or more 12.5 Ounce Gray Phosphate Drywall Screws - Save 5%
Order 6 or more 12.5 Ounce Gray Phosphate Drywall Screws - Save 10%
Order 2 or more Gray Phosphate Drywall Screws or other FULL BOX Screw Quantity - Save 5%
Order 6 or more Gray Phosphate Drywall Screws or other FULL BOX Screw Quantity - Save 10%