Gray Dektite Retrofit EPDM Flexible Pipe Flashing
- Continuous Service Temperature Ranges of -58F to +239 F (EPDM)
- Easily Customized Pipe Boot on the Job Site using Heavy Scissors or Shears
- EPDM Rubber Boot with Flexible Base (Aluminum Collar)
- Dektite Base Seals Against Uneven Metal Roofing with Ease, Pipe Flashing Will Not Break or Crack
- Reduced Building Maintenance due to Product Longevity
- Flashing Base Fastener Spacing: 1-1/2"
- Use for Stove Pipes, Chimney, Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, Electrical, Exhaust Vents, etc.
- 20 Year Manufacturer's Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects
- Products are recognized by the bsi ISO 9001 Quality Management and the UPC IAPMO Uniform Plumbing Code
On a roof with a 10/12 to 12/12 pitch Dektite recommends you use a Square base pipe flashing installed with the tip pointed towards roof top. When used with deep ribbed profile panels (1-1/2" deep corrugation or more), consider using the next size up that will accommodate the same diameter pipe.
Caution! This product is not rated for temperatures experienced by prolonged contact with a single wall chimney. Failure to follow the products stated directions and specifications for use may result in damage to the Dektite and other items nearby.
For single wall chimney applications consider using a high temperature silicone combo/retrofit flashing product that is rated for higher temperature applications.
Installation Fasteners Available Here: 25 Count Flashing Screw Kit or 35 Count Flashing Screw Kit
Fits Pipes Measured by "Outside Diameter" of Pipe
#801 Retrofit - Fits Pipes 3/4" to 2-3/4" with a base diameter of 6-1/4"
#802 Retrofit - Fits Pipes 2" to 7-1/4" with a base diameter of 10-3/4"
#803 Retrofit - Fits Pipes 3-1/4" to 10" with a base diameter of 15-1/4"
Click Here >>> for Installation Video <<<
For Contractor Pricing
(View in Cart to See Savings)
- Order 2 or More Dektite Retrofit Pipe Flashing Boots and Save 10%
- Order 10 or More Dektite Retrofit Pipe Flashing Boots and Save 25%