#14 x 2-1/2 inch Long Sheet Metal Roofing Screws (250 Count)
- These self starting roofing screws help take the headache out of sheet metal roof and siding installation.
- Our metal roofing screws are galvanized for corrosion resistance.
- The color on the roof screw heads is painted with a two part polyurethane for longer product life.
- #14 Screws have a 5/16 Inch Hex Screw Head and a 9/16” EPDM washer to seal roofing panel to screw.
- These metal-to-wood screws are great sheet metal roofing screws to use on any metal roofing or siding project
- For installing roofing on a house, porch, airplane hangar, shed, pole barn, shop, barn or lean-to.
- #14 metal roofing screws use a 5/16" Nut Driver.
ONLY screw head is painted to ensure EPDM washer seals to metal roof. NO paint on the threads to maximize holding strength
* See our
Roofing Screw Cross Reference Dropdown Menus to help you choose your color.
NOTE: Please keep in mind when choosing the screw color to match your roofing that due to differences in computer screens, in sheet metal roofing production, and roofing screw production, the color you order and the color of your roofing may vary to some degree.
For Contractor Pricing (View in Cart to See Savings)
- Order 3 or more Metal Roofing/Siding Screws - Save 8%
- Order 10 or more Metal Roofing/Siding Screws - Save 12%
- Order 50 or more Metal Roofing/Siding Screws - Save 20%