For Contractor Pricing (View Cart to See Savings)
#10 Heavy Duty Bronze Star Flat Head Screw "BTX" 2" Thru 6"
- High Performance Exterior Coated Screws, Excellent General Purpose Screws
- For Professional Operations & Demanding Industries, Excellent Screws for Both Hard and Soft Wood
- Manufactured from High Quality Heat Treated Steel with Triple Ceramic Coating
- Corrosion Resistant, Salt Spray Tested over 1200 Hours Without Failure
- ACQ Compatible with Treated Lumber, Outstanding Abrasion Resistant
- Self-Countersinking Screw Head (0.38 Head Diameter)
- Deep, Wide, Sharp Screw Threads Provide Maximum Holding Power
- High Quality Screw Threads Cut Cleanly & Easily Through Tough Materials
- Knurled Screw Shoulder Lowers Drill Torque Requirements
- Type 17 Notched Screw Point for Quick Starts without "Walking"
- Torx/Star Drive Delivers Twice the Torque of Phillips or Square Drive Screws
- Use with T25 Driver Bit
- Deep Torx/Star Drive Screws Reduce "Cam-out"
- Excellent Screw for Fencing, Decking, Siding, Roofing, Framing, etc.
Average Shear Strength of 2399 lbs. & Average Pull-Out Strength is 1391 lbs (4" Length) (Specs in Yellow Pine Wood)
Order 2 or more #10 Exterior BTX Wood Screws - Save 5%
Order 6 or more #10 Exterior BTX Wood Screws - Save 10%