#15 Black Wafer Head Structural Lag Screws.
- Dimensions: Shaft diameter ~.202" - Head Diameter ~.644" - Length ~3.0" - T30 Torx/Star Drive
- ACQ Compatible Ruspert coating for outdoor or indoor use
- Aggressive knurl enlarges hole to reduce splitting and drag to help draw lumber together
- Type 17 Tip for Fast Starts and Eliminate Walking Without Having to Pre-Drill
- "V-Cut" Notches on Thread Designed to Cut Through Material for Easy Installation at low torque speed
- Flat Head Washer Increases Pull Through Strength and Leaves Flat Surface
- Deep Six-Lobe Star Drive Recess reduces cam-out - Handles 2X the torque as Phillips or Square Drive
#15 Black Wafer Head Structural Lag Screws
Coated for use With ACQ Lumber and Against Corrosion. These Screws can be Used Either for Interior or Exterior Work. Uses Include Fencing, Log Construction, Pole Barns, Deck Posts, Ledger Board and Many Other Uses. Aggressive Knurl Works to Reduce Splitting and Drag While Drawing Timbers Together. Use With a T-30 Torx/Star Bit.
Need a T30 Torx/Star Drive Bit?Available Here - Follow the Link
For Contractor Pricing (View Cart to See Savings)
Order 2 or more 50 Count Black Wafer Head Structural Lag Screws Quantity - Save 10%
Order 6 or more 50 Count Black Wafer Head Structural Lag Screws Quantity - Save 15%
Order 2 or more Full Box Black Wafer Head Structural Lag Screws Quantity - Save 5%
Order 6 or more Full Box Black Wafer Head Structural Lag Screws Quantity - Save 10%