#12 x 2-1/2 inch Sheet Metal Roofing Screws (250 Count)
**Note - Galvanized/Zinc Screws are Not Painted. Gray Color is a Naturally Occurring Color from the Galvanizing Process**
- ReGrip Screws are designed to replace screws or nails that have failed
- These screws have a 1/4" hex head for easy installation.
- The screw has an oversized 5/8" EPDM washer to seal tight to roof panels.
- These sharp point screws drill into the metal and wood easily.
- These metal-to-wood roofing screws are painted with two part polyurethane for long life.
- These metal-to-wood screws are great sheet metal roofing screws to use on any metal roofing or siding project
- For installing roofing on a house, porch, airplane hangar, shed, pole barn, shop, barn or lean-to.
Please keep in mind when choosing the best screw color to match your roofing that differences in computer screens, in sheet metal roofing production and roofing screw production, the color you order and the color of your roofing may vary to some degree."
Roofing Screw Cross Reference Dropdown Menus
For Contractor Discounts (View in Cart to See Savings)
Order 3 or more Metal Roofing/Siding Screws - Save 8%
Order 10 or more Metal Roofing/Siding Screws - Save 12%